1994 Raybestos Ford Thunderbird Winston Cup Car
- Built by the Stavola brothers, one of the greatest teams in NASCAR history, racing and winning for over 25 years!
- Built for the 1994 season when Jeff Burton won the “Rookie of the Year” championship driving for them.
- One of the best and fastest cars on the West Coast it’s complete and road race ready.
- Sale includes team memorabilia, crew uniforms, 1994 team press kit, over the wall crew nomex fire suits and team merchandise such as hats T-shirts and models. (See above pictures)
- We have a complete paper trail of ownership and certificate of authenticity as well as a detailed photo history of the restoration.
- The car has raced and won”Historic Races”at numerous tracks like California Speedway, Sonoma Raceway, Mazda Laguna Seca Raceway, Willow Springs, Phoenix international Raceway, and Miller motorsports Park to name a few.
First time offered for sale by owner /racer since 2004.
Offered price: $75,000